There are lots of ways through which you can easily tell if a guy is out to use you. The greatest pain in life is to love someone with your ‘all’, but in return, watch the same person walk out on you and love someone else; probably your best/close friend. It is the worlds’ greatest pain.
True love exists. And in its name, respectable men and women have committed suicide. Some have opted to part ways with their friends, parents and families. In the name of true love, people readily change their names, environment, culture and religions. The only thing that will remain, after truth, is love.
It pains quite often to witness several ladies go through life heartbroken. Hopeless and vengeful. Reason being; that the love they gave out could not be reciprocated. I know that most men would readily pick themselves up, after a love break. But to some ladies, it takes time.
This is a very sensitive topic. However, I wish to point out to ladies some possible signs that a guy might be out to use you. Yes love is blind, but at least you should have its feeling.
How to tell:
- The only thing you do together is to have sex. In fact lots of it. He honestly has no interest in your life, family, friends or even in your career. To him, you are just a gadget for pleasure and that’s all. He doesn’t care about your needs, opinions or concerns.
- Most of his calls and physical presence are only when he only needs you. And not when you need him.
- He rarely demonstrates his love or feelings towards you in the public eye. Remember that when someone loves you, He should not be scared of the public. But when a guy does not love you, then darkness and night spots are usually his perfect venues. He will readily express his love to you in such places……..Watch out!
- He has endless excuses for not being there for you when you need him. And he will never allow you access to his personal effects; like cell phone and the wallet. Lest you find out…lol.
- He is constantly checking out other women or rather he is married. That depends on you. Would you go out with a married man? Another woman’s love life? Another child’s dad? The choice is yours to make. However, what goes around comes around. Hey lady, always love with your mind and when your conscience tells you that things might not be ok, then watch out.
Don’t wait for a man to walk out on you once you sense that he is just out to use you. He does not deserve you and you never know, a serious man who may appreciate you for who you are may be on the stand by. Do not belittle yourself. You are worth more than you can imagine. Do not wish to be loved, do not demand to be loved, you should just be loved, for who you are: A fabulous woman.