So ladies and gentlemen, I give you Jaguar. I can convincingly declare that the “Matapeli” hitmaker is the most affluent entertainer in Kenya. Take a look at his fortunes;
- Owns a fleet of cabs called “Jagz Cabs”
- Possesses a motor garage in industrial area
- Four cars worth KShs.20M.
- Contracts with key corporates like EABL, Safaricom and Unilever which earns him upto Kshs.18M for a half-year contract deal. This would mean that Jaguar’s contracts alone can get him up to KES 3 million a month for six consecutive months.
- KShs.15M home.
- Music performances where he gets about KShs.300,000 per appearance
- Matatu fleet plying several routes in Nairobi.
- Owns the Response Security Co. Ltd.